This module contains tooling for chain-agnostic address types.
When trading on multiple blockchains, we need to be able to uniquely identify the same smart contract address on multiple chains.
There is an ongoing effort to standard cross-chain addresses. For more information see the CAIP project.
- exception tradingstrategy.caip.BadChainAddressTuple¶
Something was wrong with the constructed chain - address tuple.
- exception tradingstrategy.caip.InvalidChainId¶
Chain id was not an integer
- exception tradingstrategy.caip.InvalidChecksum¶
Ethereum checksum of the address is invalid
- class tradingstrategy.caip.ChainAddressTuple¶
Present one chain-agnostic address.
- static parse_naive(v: str)¶
Parses chain_id and EVM address tuple.
Example tuple: 1:0xB4e16d0168e52d35CaCD2c6185b44281Ec28C9Dc - ETH-USDC on Uniswap v2