Trading Strategy is hiring DevOps engineers for our algorithmic trading protocol for decentralised markets.
- A company with a mission to have an impact on everyday and institutional investors, pioneer decentralised finance and eventually overtake traditional financial services
- Work with 100% open source codebase
- Working with the latest Svelte frontend, Python backend, Jupyter Notebook data research and blockchain dev stacks
- Learning algorithmic trading and blockchains
- Fully remote startup organisation of 10 people
- Flexibility for working hours
- Professional colleagues in all backgrounds and age groups
- Subcontractor / freelancer contract
You can read more about our tech stack here.
We are looking for
- Good spoken and written English
- Minimum 3 years of system administration experience, professional or hobbyist
- Prior experience working remotely
- Familiarity with Linux, Docker, UNIX shell and SSH
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with monitoring tools like DataDog and Logstash
- Prior experience running blockchain nodes, like GoEthereum, is a big plus
- References, like contributions or published packages to existing open-source projects, is a big plus
- Running Linux/macOS is required
- Interesting in blockchain or technical trading, but no prior experience is needed
- Must be able to work within London office hours
- Full-time positions are preferred, but we are flexible down to 25 hours a week
How to apply
To apply for these positions, please fill out our DevOps candidate form.
This includes questions like
- Introduction text in professional English
- LinkedIn profile link
- Github (or similar) profile link
- StackOverfow profile link
- Technology expertise for this particular position
We work with recruiting agencies, but we are only hiring individuals and we will screen candidates based on our questionnaire form and technical interviews.
About Trading Strategy
Trading Strategy is an algorithmic trading protocol for decentralised markets, enabling automated trading directly on blockchains. Learn more about Trading Strategy in the introduction post.
Join the Trading Strategy community Discord to discuss decentralised finance, technical analysis and algorithmic trading.