Trading Strategy is hiring Python developers for our algorithmic trading protocol for decentralised markets.
- A company with a mission to have an impact on everyday and institutional investors, pioneer decentralised finance and eventually overtake traditional financial services
- Work with 100% open source codebase
- Working with the latest Svelte frontend, Python backend, Jupyter Notebook data research and blockchain dev stacks
- Learning algorithmic trading and blockchains
- Fully remote startup organisation of 10 people
- Flexibility for working hours
- Professional colleagues in all backgound and age groups
- Subcontractor / freelancer contract
We are looking for
- Good spoken and written English
- Minimum 3 years of software development experience, professional or hobbyist
- Prior experience working remotely
- Familiarity with SQLAlchemy or Pandas libraries
- Familiarity with SQL, unit testing, continuous integration
- Solidity or other smart contract programming and integration experience is a big plus
- References, like contributions or published packages to existing open-source projects is required
- Running Linux/macOS is required
- Interesting in blockchain or technical trading, but no prior experience needed
- Must be able to work with London office hours
- Full-time positions are preferred, but we flexible down to 25 hours a week
How to apply
To apply for these positions, please send us an introduction email to [email protected].
- Introduction text in professional English
- LinkedIn profile link
- Github (or similar) profile link
- StackOverfow profile link
We work with recruiting agencies, but we are only hiring individuals and we will screen candidates based on direct questionnaires and technical interviews.
About Trading Strategy
Trading Strategy is an algorithmic trading protocol for decentralised markets, enabling automated trading directly on blockchains. Learn more about Trading Strategy in the introduction post.
Join Trading Strategy community Discord to discuss decentralised finance, technical analysis and algorithmic trading.