This section contains basic examples for Trading Strategy client
How to access market data from Trading Strategy oracle and APIs (Parquet datasets, real time API, and so on)
How to plot different charts using Jupyter Notebook tooling
Before getting started see Setting up development environment.
- Getting started coding tutorial
- Drawing DEX prices using OHLCV candle charts
- Interactive charts
- Technical analysis
- Exploring trading pairs
- Finding low fee trading pairs
- Liquidity analysis
- Price impact estimation
- Query pool liquidity on a decentralised exchange
- Dataset download
- Charts and diagrams (old)
- Aave v3 candles
- Uniswap V3 Data Notebook
Examples in this section are not full-blown trading strategies.
For strategy development and backtesting see Strategy examples.