Here you can find trading strategy examples as notebooks.
The examples show how to use Trading Strategy framework for algorithmic trading
Some notebooks are complete example strategies
Some notebooks highlight a particular feature
Trading strategy examples are backtests you can run yourself. Strategy backtests are in the form of Jupyter notebooks.
You can copy these files, run and and start editing them yourself. See running backtests on how you can to run.
Example backtesting Jupyter notebooks#
- Running the strategy backtests and examples
- EMA crossover strategy
- EMA cross over strategy with stop loss
- Portfolio construction model trading strategy example
- Portfolio construction model example 2 (Trader Joe)
- Trading pair analysis
- Alpha model timeline
- Individual pair analysis
- Synthetic data backtesting example
- Synthetic data w/stop loss backtesting example
- Backtesting fee analysis
- Generating synthetic trading data
- Trade execution chart
- Examining live trading strategy using notebook
- Debugging live strategy
- Osmosis ATOM-OSMO mean reversion strategy
- Backtest template
More basic code examples#
If you are new to algorithmic trading we recommend you check the basic code examples first.